cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange capacity Issue! :(

Tankstep

Exchange capacity Issue! :(

Hi,
I recently moved house and contacted Plusnet to change my broadband over to the new property. They said no problem and started the process, even gave me a date it would be ready on and then it happened!!! The day it was supposed to be ready i had an text saying it would not be ready and they could not give me a date that it would be because the Exchange was at capacity and we will get an update on the 7th June. So i am with out internet now and have no idea when i will have it. HAs any one else ever had this issue?
Also i had to call them to try and get more info.. i was on hold for over 40 minutes which cost me over £7 gutted!!!
What is the likely hood that BT will add more capacity soon? I'm thinking they wont be any hurry for just one customer!
Cry
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Exchange capacity Issue! :(

Inadvertent quoted post removed
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Exchange capacity Issue! :(

Hi Tankstep,
I'm sorry to hear that there's been issue with the capacity at the exchange we've attempted to provide your service from. I can see that we're expecting a further update on this on Friday. As soon as further capacity has been added, we'll let you know and get the order progressed.
I appreciate that it's really frustrating, we're working as quickly as possible to get you connected. You've mentioned that you're unhappy that you've had to call in to get your address changed on your account - this would have been changed by our House Move Team once we've got the order completed once the capacity issue has been resolved.