cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer

Jarr
Grafter

Engineer

On the day I have my installation will the guy phone to give an exact time?
24 REPLIES 24
Finguz
Grafter

Re: Engineer

Some do and some don't I'm afraid.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@Jarr
I can see the appointment is due this afternoon. Let me know if you have any concerns and I hope everything goes to plan.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Jarr
Grafter

Any concerns?  Dont take this personally but my first impressions are Plusnet is a farce
My phone line has been cut off, no fibre optic, the engineer tried phoning yourselves and bt and it seems the fibre optic hasnt been put as live to my house. In a nutshell no one knows for sure whats happening. Thats when they didnt keep cutting him off. An engineer will call back but i have no time or date. No phone line to contact anyone. Im writing this on my phone by the way and to rub salt in tbe wounds plusnet sent an email saying everything is up and running.
Have i got the option of cancelling? If not i expect something for this inconvenience.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm really sorry to hear you've had a bad experience today.
I'll be chasing that up shortly for you and will be in touch.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Jarr
Grafter

I'll say one thing. No one on here can dispute the effort made by the staff on these forums.
I'm still furious though sorry. I had to finish work early losing pay and if its not sorted by the weekend it will cause disruption to my children's homework. Yes they can do it somewhere else but it's not an ideal situation.
Jarr
Grafter

Not sure if you've seen my reply to your email but my phone still doesn't work.
valart
Grafter

The engineer who called four weeks ago was wonderful a lovely man he phoned me before he arrived and he explained every thing he was doing and he had been with Bt over 25 years he new exactly where the fault was and he new what speed I was capable of getting,he even left is mobile number.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

I can see that Adam is chasing this up and he's received you update on the ticket, he's looking to get another appointment ASAP for you.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@Jarr
Just picking this up again now, testing has identified a line fault so I'm raising that with our suppliers now. Please bear in mind that we'll need to get that fixed first before rearranging a fibre installation.
Just seen your update re not receiving the voicemail I sent, can you perhaps PM me the best contact number to use, just want to make sure we have the right details.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've just received your PM, I'm updating that contact number thanks and I'll let you know when we have an update.
Adam

EDIT: I've just left a voice mail for you on the contact number you provided earlier and sent an SMS though with an update. Glad to see the fault is being worked on right now.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Jarr
Grafter

Any update on this please? I didn't realise just how disruptive having no broadband can be.
Jarr
Grafter

Anything?
Looking at the complaints on this forum I'm beginning to regret joining plusnet
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Looks like Adam's updated your ticket for you, things seem to be progressing well - hope we get an early date for the fibre provision for you.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Jarr,
Since Adam checked yesterday, your engineer appointment is currently showing as cancelled, so I presume it will not go ahead today.
I am currently chasing this up and don't have any more information yet, but as soon as I do I will let you know and do whatever I need to to get this sorted.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.