cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer visit charging question

Lugal

Engineer visit charging question

Can I be charged for an engineer visit if the problem is traced to the Plusnet-supplied router - a Sagemcom 2704N?

6 REPLIES 6
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Engineer visit charging question

If you're still within your contract then you wouldn't be charged.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Lugal

Thank you.
sharoncook
Hooked

So if your not in contract and its Plusnet router you can be charged even if the engineer states that you will not as not any router worked until the engineer went to the local exchange and suddenly it worked /

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

If the engineer fixed something at the exchange and that fixed the fault, then you wouldn't get charged for this as the engineers notes should show that the fault was external.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
sharoncook
Hooked

Thanks Chris but the engineer did not mention this on his notes not that I have seen them as I have to pay £10.00 for the priveledge.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

We should be putting them on to the fault ticket, there's no charge to see the notes from an engineer visit. There is a £10 charge for us providing copies of a phone call based on a subject access request, is this what you asked for?

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.