cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer no show

mcantab
Dabbler

Engineer no show

In line with many comments on these forums the engineer has missed the scheduled 8am - 1pm appointment (02/09/2013).
Please can you chase the engineer up and update me on their expected time of arrival.
7 REPLIES 7
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Engineer no show

I've moved your topic to raise it's profile but please note this post http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,112969.0.html
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
mcantab
Dabbler

Yes, thanks I've read that post.
I'm highlighting this before 3pm as suggested to help chase it up.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Looks like BT were able to connect the line and broadband without an engineer visit being necessary, if you plug the phone and router in things should start working for you? Please let us know if that's not the case, and very sorry this wasn't mentioned before now 😕
mcantab
Dabbler

Thanks.
Might be worthwhile for Plusnet to adopt a policy whereby if this situation occurs the customer is informed at the earliest opportunity, so they're not having to wait in for a no-show.
orielhouse1

Just to say that our engineer failed to show again for his second appointment and we'll no doubt have weeks to wait until the next one - and no guarantees they'll show up then. Already did a big rant in another post so I'll just leave it there, but it seems PlusNet and their customers are being done a huge disservice by the OpenReach Engineers.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

@orielhouse1
Sorry to hear that, I'm getting this chased up and we'll be in-touch as soon as we have an update.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

We're still chasing this and we'll keep you updated, our provisioning team will be in-touch again.