cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer did not arrive, customer services said they would update, they haven't

tenpoundfortytw

Engineer did not arrive, customer services said they would update, they haven't

The engineer was booked to come yesterday (18/04/2014) between 1pm-6pm. My wife waited all afternoon and no-one arrived. I rang up later that night and spoke to  customer services, who apologized and said they would contact the engineer today (19/09/2014) and then ring or email me. I have heard or received nothing.
Would someone be able to look into this for me and work out what is going on.
Thanks,
Dave
5 REPLIES 5
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Engineer did not arrive, customer services said they would update, they haven't

With it now being after hours on a Friday you may not hear anything until Monday sometimes someone from the DCT do stuff out of hours and over the weekend but there is no guarantee your better off calling and speaking to someone there, ask them why no one got back to you and what the current status is.
sadly engineers not showing up is a common occurrence these days, but there really shouldn't be any excuse from Plusnet in not getting back to you.
tenpoundfortytw

Re: Engineer did not arrive, customer services said they would update, they haven't

I was waiting on the phone for 45 minutes last time, so thought i would try the forum. Still not heard anything.
AndyH
Grafter

You'll need to wait for an update - when someone from the CRT is on the forums...
tenpoundfortytw

Thanks, I will wait.
tenpoundfortytw

Just managed to get through to customer services and all is being sorted.