cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer appointment: Question #76738144

gollum
Grafter

Engineer appointment: Question #76738144

I apologise for this but I am expecting an engineer Mon/Tue/Wed next week for a FTTC upgrade but have not been told when. I really would like to know which day to keep free given that I really do have to go to work. Given that it appears that the upgrade to 21C is scheduled for midnight Wed I am guessing that Thur might be the day but who can tell. Well actually you should be able to, so please let me in on the secret.
I asked Question #76738144 relating to this on the 5th given that I had not received the notification within the 24hr period stated in the original upgrade confirmation email, but have not yet received a reply.
Again apologies - I realise that this is not a formal support channel but I don't  want to have to take a complete weeks holiday. I am really excited at the prospect of fibre but .....
Cheers, Chris
2 REPLIES 2
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Engineer appointment: Question #76738144

Really sorry we've not notified you of the date of your installation. Our suppliers systems show a confirmed date of 12/11/2013 between 8am-1pm.
I'll update your open support ticket with this information on for you.
gollum
Grafter

Re: Engineer appointment: Question #76738144

Chris, Many thanks for such a speedy response. That is really helpful as I can now plan my week.
Cheers, Chris