cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early activation

monterey6

Early activation

Hi there guys,
I've searched through a few posts and read that if my broadband light is a solid green I could possibly activate my connection earlier. I work from home and I've been destroying our neighbours wifi, so I'm quite keen to get our own up and running! Smiley is there anything that can be done in my case?
My activation date is on the 13/14th.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Monty.
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Early activation

Try now Wink
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
monterey6

Chris you're a star, thank you very much!
Your phone staff was most unhelpful in the matter, adamant that nothing could be done till the 13/14th.
Once again, thank you for your assistance!
Monty
BRABUS
Grafter

monterey6 you are not the first to say this about the phone staff lately  Sad  I am seriously beginning to wonder if as Plus Net is obviously expanding at the minute that the newer staff are not as bothered about the level of service that we have all come to expect from Plus Net.

I have no doubt though that they will soon be "re-educated" by their colleagues and they too will give good service Cool
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

To be fair on them, they did the right thing. We *shouldn't* activate accounts early and agents are trained to check the activation date and advise of the correct date. In some circumstances we feel generous and can activate these early.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
BRABUS
Grafter

The right thing is the 'corporate' thing.  The fact that you guys do the 'generous' thing is why your customers are so loyal.  Thats why they will learn from the more experience colleagues Wink