cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Activation no longer possible?

Chouette

Early Activation no longer possible?

Hi,
I rang up customer services to ask if my account credentials can be activated at my own risk (per http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,98641.msg834755.html#msg834755 ), as my router appears to be syncing. I was told that my order is showing as completed by BT but not closed, and that plusnet are unable to activate me until they have closed it, which will not happen until my activation date. I was also told that although my router is syncing, there will be no ADSL signal on the line until my activation date.
I'm a little confused, to say the least  Embarrassed
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Early Activation no longer possible?

Sorry about the response you had there it isn't right!
I'll get the account activated now and I'll get some feedback passed on to the person you spoke with. The only effect this actually has on us is that we'd be unable to raise a fault with our suppliers if any issues ocurred with the line/exchange etc between now and the originally proposed connection date.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Chouette

Thank you very much, my connection works now!  Smiley
Internet withdrawal is surprisingly painful... *sighs in relief*
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks,
No worries Smiley I just wanted to mention too that this also means that you're service will be billed from today but that hopefully should be an issue as it's now working Cheesy
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team