cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail support

pudseypaul

E-mail support

I am having no luck getting e-mailed questions answered from the 'My questions' section of the web site. 
It has been at least a month and four or five questions without reply, I should phone but lack the patience.
Is anyone else having this problem? 
Seems odd from a company that prides itself on good service
4 REPLIES 4
hulls
Grafter

Re: E-mail support

Hi
I must admit, I don't often use that method, because the phone is pretty good, and queries raised here seem to get answered pretty well by the community members (although I should mention the caveat that this isn't an official support route)
But I must say that on the rare occassions I have raised an issue using the email bit of the portal, they've been answered pretty promptly.
John
Not applicable

Are you emailing PN?
To reply to a question you have to visit the 'My Questions' section again.
Is this perhaps the problem? It seems hard to believe that after a month you wouldn't have got a reply to any of the questions you've asked.
Might be worth posting the ticket numbers for the ones you've raised so the staffers can take a look.
James
Grafter

Hiya,
You're replying to a ticket that's sat in the "Live Code Support" Team pool which is rarely checked - these guys generally just deal with development problems and rarely touch tickets.  So basically (through no fault of your own) you're replying to a ticket that isn't getting seen.
I'll give you a ring and try to clear some things up.
pudseypaul

James
Thanks for the speedy reponse, with luck my problem may be resolved.
Thanks again.
Paul