Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop in FTTC speed

Olifran
Grafter

Drop in FTTC speed

Hi
Could someone look at my broadband. Recently dropped to 7MB From an average of 25MB
Re powered modem and router inline with help guides. Still stuck bang on 7MB
Phone line clear and quiet.
thanks for you help
olifran.
8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Drop in FTTC speed

I've just been running some diagnostic checks for you and can't see any obvious issues.
I can see that you've raised a fault with us but it looks like you may need to go back and complete some of the questions before the automated tests are initiated.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Olifran
Grafter

Hi
Ive been into the ticket but cant find any questions.
Ive added a comment to the ticket. Tried a bt speedtest which is showing 7MB as per all the other test results ive been getting.
bt speed test wanted me to do an extra 3rd test which i tried to do but it kept erroring?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

If you go to http://faults.plus.net it should allow you to continue the fault procedure
Olifran
Grafter

done. Thanks.
dick:quote
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, thanks for that - I can see there's an engineer booked to attend on the 2nd August, I hope this gets everything sorted out for you. Please let us know if not and we'll push back for more information.
Olifran
Grafter

Engineer been this morning. Said problem points to the exchange and is under ground. Said he could here water on the line?  Said someone would look at the exchange this afternoon. So far speed is the same and now we can't ring in or out on our landline number. I've updated my ticket.
I think my ticket has been closed inadvertently. Ticket number is 58033362. Can someone re open it for me.
Olifran
Grafter

I've opened a new ticket referring to the previous one. Phone line still down and broadband speed the same.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Olifran,
You will need to <a href="http://faults.plus.net">raise a fault</a> again, we will be able to pick information up from your previous fault, once it is closed it cannot be re-opened.
Chris