cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloads - Admin please help

rneilg
Grafter

Downloads - Admin please help

Hi, I have reached my max paid for allowance - unfortunately this happened a few minutes ago when downloads are off peak.
When exactly can I download that isnt paid for? I am confused about when the peak and off peak times are.
Can an admin have a look at my account please and let me know if ALL my downloads are in peak time - I know this month I have downloaded more than usual but the last few have all been off peak.
Thanks
Neil.
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Downloads - Admin please help

what package are you on?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
You're on Pro, which means your peak time is 8am to midnight.
From midnight to 8am all downloads are outside of your allowance, so this is the time to schedule large downloads. Wink
Anonymous
Not applicable

Login to your account,
In the top right corner select "MEMBER CENTRE"
On the left hand side in the "My Account" section, select "Connection Settings"
In the middle of the screen select the icon "View My Usage"
The first screen will show a summary of the total paid-for and total free usage you have had this billing period.
In the main "Summary" area there is a button "VIEW INTERNET ACTIVITIES" which will show you a percentage breakdown of your different traffic types (web / email / streaming /etc.
If you follow the link back to the previous page (i.e. the "Summary" page), there is another link "View this month's usage" which shows you how much you have used each day.

Regarding your usage limits, first you need to know exactly which account you are on, so on the left hand side select "Account details"
In the middle of the screen select "Account Summary", this should show you exactly which package you have.
Now to find out your product details, at the top of the screen select "HELP & SUPPORT"
In the "Broadband" section select "Product Information"
Now select the product link depending on the package you have (determined from "account Summary" above")
This should tell you all you need to know !
rneilg
Grafter

Thanks for the replies - my mistake as I thought peaktime was 4pm to midnight.
What does the mail below mean - as I can still surf so my broadband is not blocked? I have set my account limit to not allow myself to download more hence my limit  below????
You've now reached your Broadband Price Limit that you set on our website. Your broadband will be blocked until the end of your billing month.
Your Broadband Price Limit is currently set to £ .
Mand
Grafter

You won't be blocked outright, but your browsing will be slowed until your billing date.