cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusted so far - why did you change my phone number and you never told me? !!!

morvi123

Disgusted so far - why did you change my phone number and you never told me? !!!

You change my phone number  and you never told me !!!
That I believe I have the right to keep.
You never told me that after 9 days wait for the line I will have to wait 6 more to get internet
.. and I don't  even know if or when will be activated or if I will still have to w8 more for the fiver optic to work.
In the mean time you put my support questions "on hold" meaning you don't take care and I have to spend 20 minute to get connected to support in the phone...
This is third world country support.

1 REPLY 1
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Disgusted so far - why did you change my phone number and you never told me? !!!

Hi morvi123,
I'm really sorry to hear of the delay you're experiencing with the provisioning of your Fibre Optic service.
I've taken a look at your account and can see that we initially placed a Simultaneous order for the activation of your Telephone and Broadband services to go live on the same date.
As stated on Ticket: 87730423, simultaneous orders are not guaranteed and can sometimes fail, which appears to have happened in this instance unfortunately. We've picked this up and re-placed the FTTC Order for you, and we're looking for the activation to complete 14/07/2014 with an engineer scheduled to visit between 1pm-6pm on this date.
I fully appreciate that you were expecting both services to activate on the same date, for which I'm sorry. With regards to your telephone number, I'm sorry that we've not been successful in keeping your number. As soon as your Telephone Order shows as complete on our suppliers systems, we'll do everything we can to try and get this number back for you.