cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions on changes to Terms and Conditions

Wheel_nut
Grafter

Re: Discussions on changes to Terms and Conditions

Thank you James. I never doubted you but this disinformation had to be nipped in the bud.
Sorry for distracting you from your real duties.  Embarrassed
James
Grafter

I suspect that you'll find that looking after this forum is my real duty Wink
I think you can probably argue things either way - when we previously did deferred contracts, a lot of people say that as an annual contract, so it's an easyish enough mistake to make.
rhinocratic
Grafter

I've been on BBYW1 £9.75 for over a year and although not yet exceeded the monthly limit we do now keep coming close to it  thanks to spotify javascript:void(0);
Usage is surfing, email, & streaming and having read Kitz's page on plusnet shaping I think the 10GB Value package will suffice and would have changed to it before now but the 18 month contract put me off. - I've no complaints about the broadband service and will probably still be here in 18 months but I didn't agree with the policy of locking existing customers into a new & longer contract.
If I've read this thread correctly the contract period will reduce to 10 days on October 22. (Add my name to the list of people who thought the plusnet email didn't apply to them! Reminder to self: don't skim read 'junk mail' ).
My month ends on 28th Sept. Is it safe to change packages now or safer to wait until after the 22nd Oct? 
Thanks for reading.
mapletree
Grafter

Unless you might want to leave before the 22nd October then I can't see a problem.
rhinocratic
Grafter

Thanks, mapletree, that's was my opinion after reading through this thread but it's good to have someone else confirm it Smiley
dolally

Disappointed to see Plusnet sinking to the level of its competition by using prices from £xx which actually last only for 3 months. BT have lost a lot of credibility doing this, shame you've decided to go the misrepresenting way.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

welcome to the forum.
Where have you been, they have been doing that since from at least February