cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnections from broadband

hocumgday
Grafter

Re: Disconnections from broadband

thank you for the quick reply and goodwill gesture. i can be notified by tweet or on this forum
my wife is at home and i can let her know if a visit from an engineer is imminent
hocumgday
Grafter

Quote from: jelv
@hocumgday
When considering whether the discounts they offer are adequate bear in mind the value of the Missed Appointments Payment Plusnet should be getting from OpenReach: http://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/updates/briefings/generalbriefings/generalbriefingsarticles/gen...
You might also take a read of http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/delivery-rights

thank you very much i will look into it
dick:green Quote fixed.
hocumgday
Grafter

Any news or at the very least an idea if I am getting a visit today, I have someone at home waiting and will let them know if it's not going to be today? I'm hoping it will be today as I'm getting increasing frustrated with all this.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I completely understand and appreciate that.
I can confirm that an engineer will be visiting between now and 6pm this evening. Really sorry for the late notification, I've been chasing this up for you this morning and afternoon.
hocumgday
Grafter

Excellent thank you for the quick reply  Smiley
hocumgday
Grafter

Well everything seems to be fine this end but the speed is slow, maybe my dropouts have caused this, getting 3.2-5mbs max. when i get 8-9mbs usually.
I'll close the ticket when all goes well for a few days.
thank you
kind regards
Hocumgday
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I've just placed a reset on your line and nudged up your speed profile (that'll be the reason for a connection dropping just once at around 9am-ish).
hocumgday
Grafter

Still only getting 3 to 5 Mbs but hopefully will go up in the next few days.
Please can you look into any discounts on my tariff and let me know what you can offer.
Thank you
Hocumgday
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Just added an update to the ticket on your account, hope that helps. Also, novel to see you here rather than on Twitter Smiley
Cheers.
hocumgday
Grafter

Hi Matt, yeah I usually post on here if there's a problem with my PN service, it's a good way of getting things sorted and of course with twitter involved as well it's a good set up to sort out problems without us phoning the call centre.
Was kinda hoping for a more generous discount after being a loyal customer for 5 or so years but hey ho it's all done now.
As I am out of contract and have been for quite a while is their any chance I can restart a contract with a better deal like the new customers are getting? Always worth asking eh,
Kind regards
Hocumgday
hocumgday
Grafter

Now getting 2-3.5mbs can you nudge up my speed profile please ;0)
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

I suggest giving the Customer Options/Cancellations Team a ring on 0845 140 6002 or 0330 123 9197 (or via 0800 432 0200) to discuss contract options. They are open Monday to Friday 9.00am - 8.00pm (Except Bank Holidays) and Saturday 9.00am - 5.30pm. [but bear in mind the phones will be out of service 8am to 9:30am this Saturday 23 Nov 2013]
David
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi hocumgday,
The profile has updated automatically to the correct one now.
How's things from your side?
As I am out of contract and have been for quite a while is their any chance I can restart a contract with a better deal like the new customers are getting?

Try having a chat with our customer options team they *might* be able to help you with that. Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
hocumgday
Grafter

Hi, not sure about my speed profile just yet as I am at work but will let you know tomorrow if it's running smoothly, thank you for the quick reply.
I shall contact the customer services number shortly thanks for your help.
hocumgday
Grafter

Still only getting 3.5 to 4mbs and had a dropout  earlier,  buffering is a nightmare on all my devices ;0(