cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected internet

Saman

Disconnected internet

I switched off my router (582n) by mistake and have no internet connection since. I tried switching on and off but still no internet. There's a green light showing for the broadband but a red light for the internet.
3 REPLIES 3
millietagged
Hooked

Re: Disconnected internet

I guess there are broadband issues somewhere across the whole network, as I type this I keep losing my connection and my router keeps going on and off. That's the problem with not having static IP addresses we could be connecting with an exchange hundreds of miles from our own town which might be suffering from an outage. Just wish Plusnet would update their website in realtime.

guineapigslee

I have issues with Internet drop out for a couple of months. Today at the point of writing this it has been down for 90 minutes. Wish plusnet would sort this as my husband works from home and relies on the Internet!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@Saman

That sounds like the username/password in your router is incorrect. Log in to the router at 192.168.1.254, go to the broadband connection page and check the username is YOURUSERNAME@plusdsl.net and reenter your account password.

@guineapigslee @millietagged Your issues sound unrelated as Saman is not talking about an intermittent connection. Can you please start your own threads detailing your issues and we'll answer those.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.