cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I cause a DLM Profile change?

theograham1612
Grafter

Re: Did I cause a DLM Profile change?

Would it be possible for this to be dealt with straight away as I've been waiting since January?
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi theograham1612,
Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved and capacity restored.
If you want to push the upgrade through then you can select this yourself via the member centre by initiating an account change.
theograham1612
Grafter

How do I get the expedite?
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi theograham1612,
At this stage we wouldn't be able to have the supplier accept the cost of the expedite as there has been a genuine issue with regards to capacity. We can still offer an expedite if you need one however this would need have the cost covered by yourself and could well only speed up with installation by a day or two if at all so we would advise against paying for this service.
If you don't wish to pay for the expedite then you can just submit the upgrade from the member centre, if you would like to explore the possibility of a paid expedite then let me know and I can look at placing the order for you.
theograham1612
Grafter

Apparently I can get it, as I got a text asking for 3 provisional date for installation
Would you be able to book me a quicker date, my initial install date is the 20th of August and the 3 provisional dates I listed were the 14th, 15th and 16th of August but if there is anything sooner could you book it and let me know.
theograham1612
Grafter

Can someone update my current line speed