cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Declining BB speed

tattoojon

Declining BB speed

Have been having continued problomes over the last three months with my bb speed, after having been a plusnet customer for several years and enjoying a solid downstream speed of 7mb. Now over the past few month it has become slower and slower and slower, its now at the point where my BB has become almost un-useable. when i run speed tests im luck if i get over 1mb, several phone calls to plusnet have lead now where with them ating its a problem at my end i have used to same set up since day one cabling has never been so much as touched and was all brand new when installed. im now at the point where i cant use my broadband and can get no help from plusnet, was wondering if any one else has experienced this and if any solution was reached?
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Declining BB speed

Hi there,
I can see you've raised a fault, thanks for that - our team should be back to you soon with an update and I've no doubt we'll be able to get this fixed for you.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Declining BB speed

Just a quick one while we're waiting for an update from our faults team, are you connecting wired or wireless as your sync speeds are still around the 7Mb/s mark.