cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deceived on Speed

James
Grafter

Re: Deceived on Speed

There's this saying that you get what you pay for.
If you raise a ticket on your account by going to http://faults.plus.net I will be more than happy to take personal ownership of your problem (you won't get that with Sky!) and will do everything in my power to ensure that your speeds are as good as they can be.
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

I signed up for Sky Broadband on 1st June 2007.
The relationship lasted around 1 month Wink
Rikaitch
Grafter

I have to say, joining sky... Good luck.  Huh
As for your complaint, I feel that as someone who also has "upto 8Mb" I don't moan to PN when all I get is 2.5Mbps. Other people in the area only get 512kbps still, and believe it or not, are actually closer to their exchange then me. I appreciate that BT's phoneline infrastructure is a lot older in this country then most (being dated primarily to 1917) and that the actual way they have converted a 90 year old phone system to give up to 8Mb is staggering. I remember being excited about having my first 9.6kbps modem, which cost me a small fortune. Don't complain about having 4 or 5 Mbps, be grateful. Some of us aren't so lucky.
pcoventry76
Grafter

:;;;Tries to recall his Tech test::: I think fragmentation is the only thing that can not affect a phoneline.
well i put that anyway not sure if i got it right Smiley