Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Darkfire

public
Dabbler

Darkfire

Hello

I've had ongoing issues with my plusnet broadband for about 3 months we have finally got there but I'm due some refunds and the person who has been excellent is a staff member called Paul (Darkfire) but recently I have not been able to get hold of him. Does any moderator know if he has left.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Darkfire

Hi Public.

I'm pretty sure Paul still works here. I've just had a look at your account and can see he issued a refund on your account on 15/04/16.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
public
Dabbler

Thanks Harry

Just re-checked bank account no refund received not sure once authorised there is more cogs to turn your end to get it across to the customer.

Regards

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Just to clarify, the refund was issued against a card payment, not against the direct debit instruction that is now set up on your account.

Is it possible you've not checked the account it was sent back to (If the card is not the same account as the direct debit instruction).

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet