Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSL connection is down

why678
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

DSL connection is down

Hi,
I am living in Sidcup and My plusnet connection is suddenly down this evening. I have changed to use a new ADSL filter socket, checked the line and used testing socket to connect but still doesn't work. Could you help to check for me urgently? Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: DSL connection is down

Hi there.
I can see you've called in this morning and we've identified a issue with the telephone line which is causing your connection to be down.
Once this has been resolved your connection should be working again but if your still having issues please let us know.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
why678
Dabbler

Hi Matthew,
Thanks. Could you know when the telephone line will be fixed? I got a SMS that it will be fixed on 17/Dec. could it be possible that will be fixed earlier?
Thanks,
Derek
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I've just checked your account. The 17th is an estimate given by Openreach. It's possible it will be sooner, but I've also see them take longer. It just depends on the complexity of the issue.
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
why678
Dabbler

Quote from: plusnettony
I've just checked your account. The 17th is an estimate given by Openreach. It's possible it will be sooner, but I've also see them take longer. It just depends on the complexity of the issue.
Tony

That's done now. Everything back to normal. Many thanks for your help!  Wink
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Glad to hear that's been fixed for you.
If you have any further issues let us know.
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team