cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSL active, but due date is not for another 2 days

Janicelol

DSL active, but due date is not for another 2 days

Been browsing the forums in hope of finding an answer and i did, my broadband light has been solid green for the past few days and going by the other forum posts i've seen, it can be turned on when this has happened, i contacted support via telephone but simply got told this is not possible although the info i've found here has contradicted that.
I'm wondering would it be possible for my account to be updated now as it seems thats all that is holding me back from using the internet, something i consider essential to my home life.
heres hoping Smiley
10 REPLIES 10
fourfourdevon
Grafter

Re: DSL active, but due date is not for another 2 days

You are right and they are mistaken, my Internet was active way ahead of the official time and JoJo got my account sorted out after I posted here.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

...but if you have problems prior to your official start date the BT systems may not help....just be aware. Smiley
Naturally I hope all goes well and welcome to the forum:)
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Janicelol

Quote from: fourfourdevon
You are right and they are mistaken, my Internet was active way ahead of the official time and JoJo got my account sorted out after I posted here.

hopefully this is the case! would love to be able to get online today (perhaps wishful thinking!) as i conduct alot of my daily duties online and have been severely hampered as of late due to moving home and the initial setup period.
Janicelol

Quote from: Strat
...but if you have problems prior to your official start date the BT systems may not help....just be aware. Smiley
Naturally I hope all goes well and welcome to the forum:)

had none im aware of, just wish my internet was available!
Janicelol

bump, hoping this would be resolved before i went him from work today Sad
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Janicelol,
I'll see if I can get that sorted for you.
Jojo Smiley
Janicelol

You'd be an absolute star if you could!
jim:quote - and yes she is
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Awwww!! thanks Jim Smiley
Ok I've manually configured the account and was typing a response to your ticket when you closed it! So, basically what I had said on the ticket was that now I have manually activated it you will start to get chraged from today but until it's complete on the BT systems you will not be able to raise a fault should one occur. You should be able to connect now once you enter your username and password into the router. If you have any problems get back to me as I'll pop back on later from home to see how you're getting on.
Jojo Smiley
Janicelol

Sorry about that, didn't want to be a pain in the rear by having two people look at it, wasn't aware you did both the forums support and the ticket system Cheesy home now and everything is swell, truly made my day jojo!
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Aw, it's ok. It was just strange getting the message that I couldn't action a ticket that had been closed. So glad it's all ok for you. Welcome to plusnet Smiley