Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLM Reset

stewp
Grafter

DLM Reset

Hi,

I swapped out the Plusnet router and my sync speed has gone from 34999 to 39999. See attachment. How can I go out requesting a DLM Reset?

ThScreenshot_20220830-113956.pnganks

5 REPLIES 5
stewp
Grafter

Re: DLM Reset

I'm guessing my line has been banded for a while due to router/line or something? Can anyone from Plusnet help/comment please
Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 87

Hi @stewp 

Have you checked your line performance  https://speedtest.btwholesale.com/ make sure you perform the Additional Diagnostics as this reports your current IP Profile

You can report a fault here https://www.plus.net/help/report-a-problem/broadband/#broadband for ADSL/VDSL use the text service

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 222

Hi @stewp, sorry for us taking a long while to get back to you, I've just submitted a DLM reset for you and that should take effect within the next 24 hours. Please let us know how you get on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stewp
Grafter

Hi,

My ISP change went through today. I tried multiple times to get on touch with PLUSNET the week before I decided to move ISP and during the process. Unfortunately we ran out of time and we never got a suitable deal over the line. Twice I was sent a good deal which I would have accepted, but both times PLUSNET told me these deals had expired when I called within a day or 2.

I realize this was a separate issue, but it's took nearly 2 weeks to get back to me. When I initially called PLUSNET, I was told that I would be essentially giving up an award winning service. I may come back to PLUSNET down the road as the connection etc had been great for the past 9 years, but recently I feel like the customer service has failed at every turn.

Thanks, Stewp.

Line stats incase anyone cares:

Bottom 2 is the PLUSNET Hub One

I then changed to a TPlink VR600 as PLUSNET would not send me a replacement hub.

Final speed test is new ISP.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 222

Thanks for the update @stewp and I'm sorry to see that you're moving on. You've got to do what's right for you and please do shout up if there's anything else I can help with. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team