cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Options Team

Apprentice
Grafter

Customer Options Team

Is there still a direct line phone number to the COT and is it still Monday to Friday they work?

7 REPLIES 7
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Customer Options Team

https://www.plus.net/help/my-account/thinking-of-leaving/ and I think they are open on Saturday but what hours I can't remember

Apprentice
Grafter

Thanks Oldjim I'll give them a call on Monday morning sharp, just been reading a few posts from earlier this year about PN retention deals for existing customers and it will be interesting to see if I can pay the same for ADSL (line rental with PN) for another 12months, looking at some of the replies I have my doubts especially if they don't "price match" anymore.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I got in when they did price match but I very much doubt if that is still the case (in my case with SSE although not quite but nearly)

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

If you have hitherto enjoyed free broadband, I wish you good luck! Wink

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Your right the don't price match anymore (although i did do a few good retention offer earlier in the year)  , i have moved a few lines away from PN in the last few weeks, as the deals offered . was no where near ( especially if  market A exchange) what others are offering, and with cs not been what it was at times, it's harder to justify staying.

Regards

Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

@Apprentice wrote:

Is there still a direct line phone number to the COT and is it still Monday to Friday they work?

@Oldjim wrote:

https://www.plus.net/help/my-account/thinking-of-leaving/ and I think they are open on Saturday but what hours I can't remember

Customer options can also be reached on 0800 013 2632, which appears to route to the same IVR menu. Select option 1, then option 2. They are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, and Saturdays & Sundays - but the hours are shorter (I can't remember off the top of my head the actual hours).

I hope this helps you

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Apprentice
Grafter

Yes I can confirm having just spoken to the COT that they don't price match anymore and as the line comes from a market A exchange the best offer available was £9.99 a month for a 24 month contract, being on a LRS deal with no refund didn't help with trying to get something better, in the end I got a 12 month contract offer for £9.99 per month.

Edit: I've never had any severe issues with the PN BB connection but might consider moving to another ISP this time next year if it is cheaper.