cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cured of plusnet

cbatoday
Grafter

Cured of plusnet

Well have had my 4th broadband engineer out after constant drop outs and slow speeds even emailed the CEO of plus net and put his team on it. Still not sorted and want to send a 5th openreach engineer out ( yea I dont mind taking unpaid time off work )
Have asked for a breakdown of the costs I will get back after having outlaid £200 for 12 months upfront and only having account since Jan should I leave and how much goodwill credit I will get should I stay and have a 5th engineer and another 1/2 day off work
Open reach blaming plusnet and plusnet blaming openreach
Reckon if I leave for another ISP like sky and the internet works it's down to plusnet. If I have the same issues then its openreach.
Will give plusnet 24 hours for the breakdown ( want it in writing as if I leave they could always deny the telephone conversation)
Tic tock
7 REPLIES 7
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Re: Cured of plusnet

Hello @cbatoday,

I am sorry for the fault you have experienced with your connection and for the inconvenience this may have caused you. From what I understand your case handler has discussed this with via phone which are recorded. You can request theses at anytime should you need to listen to them via the website.

However I will email your case handler with the concerns you have highlighted here so that he may look into any that haven't been addressed and he will get back to you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
cbatoday
Grafter

This would be my 5th engineer visit in less than 4 weeks. Take some ownership of this issue.
Cant be good reading for other forum readers wondering if there first broadband issue will get resolved
Oh, who is going to refund this months missed Netflix, Amazon, nowtv and xbox live subscriptions that I haven't been able to use
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hello @cbatoday,

I understand the frustration and inconvenience this is causing you. From what I can see we are working to resolve the issue, however it can take multiple visit to find a cause if it is intermittent or not easily identifiable. From  what I can see you have been  assigned a case handler who is working to provide the best resolution for you.

Please await hes communication as I have emailed him your concerns.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
cbatoday
Grafter

24 hours have past since speaking to the advisor and i haven't had the breakdown of costings for staying or leaving sent to my email address
Hope the forum members can make up their own minds regarding the quality of service you can expect from plusnet
We'll do you proud. No you cant in my experience you set yourself a low standard and fail to achieve it.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hello @cbatoday,

I can assure you that it is with your case handler and he is reviewing your concerns today. However as you can appreciate it can take time to fully look into these and ensure that the correct information is given.

I have spoken with your case handler who has advised he will respond this afternoon.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
cbatoday
Grafter

Having talked to my case handler and the awful issues I have been having I am free to leave without penalty and will be getting the money back I paid up front on a pro rata basis
I am off back to now broadband on 16th may.
Will post back here with my findings around 27th may once the 10 day period expires
Will know for sure if its openreach or plusnet that was causing the isssues
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @cbatoday,

I'm sorry for the problems that you've experienced with your connection and that this has led you to move back to your previous provider. I wish you all the best moving forwards.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team