cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit/Debit card changes on expiry dates

retep
Grafter

Credit/Debit card changes on expiry dates

I guess that some extra security features have come in as I now have to tell Plus net and other suppliers what my new cards expiry date is.
I didn't change my card number so a facility to just change the new information without re-entering card numbers would be useful, it would avoid possible mis-keys and be more secure in that I didn't have to re-enter my credit card number online again.
1&1 do it this way and I suggest Plus net do too.
  Peter
6 REPLIES 6
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Credit/Debit card changes on expiry dates

Quote from: Peter
I guess that some extra security features have come in as I now have to tell Plus net and other suppliers what my new cards expiry date is.

Not sure what you mean Peter. This has always been the case for our customers unless your card allowed us to take payment using continuous authority and even then that could only be done for a fixed period of time.
I didn't change my card number so a facility to just change the new information without re-entering card numbers would be useful, it would avoid possible mis-keys and be more secure in that I didn't have to re-enter my credit card number online again.
1&1 do it this way and I suggest Plus net do too.

One for the Usergroup issue tracker perhaps?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

A useful suggestion. I've added it to PUGIT as Issue 398; please add votes here to show support.
David
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

This item was placed on the March PUGit Top 5 list for review.  It is currently not considered by PlusNet to be an acceptable item for development:  See the response Here
The Issue in now in a 'More Information needed' status to allow additional responses to expand or clarify the proposed solution, or for additional votes to be cast in support.
Your comments can be added to this thread.
Moderators note by James_H : corrected linky Wink

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

The first link by Maurice should be to http://usergroup.plus.net/pugit/398.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Not applicable

Corrected to avoid confusion. Wink Well spotted Phil.
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Guilty as charged. Roll_eyes