cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correct product profile ?

midlander
Dabbler

Correct product profile ?

I wonder if it would be possible that one of the kind peeps from the digital care team could check if i'm on the correct product profile from BT's side of things. As you may be aware from my previous posts' and fault work done by openreach that my "80/20 unlimited fibre" connection has never gone faster than 38Mbps downstream even though I was quoted 50Mbps and i'm only 350-400m from the green cabinet. It's interesting to read that a few people have recently been having problems with being on the wrong product profile, could it be that i've been provisioned on 40/20 (if it exists) or something?
Many thanks and appologies if this has been checked before  Wink
2 REPLIES 2
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Correct product profile ?

Yes, this does happen sometimes, it's a know fault. Either give customer support a call or raise a fault through the website. Either way they will immediately adjust it for you.
D4v3
Dabbler

Re: Correct product profile ?

Hi midlander,
I have checked your line and can confirm that you were provisioned on 80/20. However your speed profile on our side was lower than expected. I've updated this for you and so you should see an increase in your speeds shortly.
I hope this helps.