cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting plusnet as an existing Customer

Amym

Contacting plusnet as an existing Customer

Does anyone know how to contact plusnet without having to phone and wait a stupid amount of time.
How can an internet providing company not offer an e-mail address or on line chat? If I am a new customer then I can contact them straight away. Tried to speak with them tonight via online chat for new customers and agent disconnected call as soon as I said I was an existing customer saying I used inappropriate language. Attaching screen shot I took as unsure what I said that was inappropriate 😂 Wish I had never taken broadband out with Plusnet I have had nothing but problems from day one. So after my rant does anyone know of a way I can contact them other than phone?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed from attachment as per Forum rules.

3 REPLIES
Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Contacting plusnet as an existing Customer

You could try explaining your problem here; a number of PN staff respond to posts here and are able to provide help with technical and billing issues etc.

Gel
Pro
Fixes: 10

Hardly "inappropriate language" as Alex says on his CHAT message.
CHAT is now only available during restricted hours. The ability to raise a ticket was withdrawn some years ago, and they never allowed e mail communication in my 10 years + there.
Try CHAT again and hope for a less sensitive soul at other end; you can see ID of who it is at start of chat.
What issue are you trying to sort?
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 209

Hi there.

Sorry to read of your poor experience with our sales team.

Amym wrote:

Wish I had never taken broadband out with Plusnet I have had nothing but problems from day one.

My tests aren't detecting any issues, what problems are you having?

Amym wrote:

So after my rant does anyone know of a way I can contact them other than phone?

I'm happy to help over here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team