cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting Customer Services

pkroberts
Dabbler

Contacting Customer Services

I need to contact customer services and have a record of the conversation. Is there a way to contact them via email?

5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Contacting Customer Services

unfortunately not since Chat is defunct at present other than by recording the verbal conversation yourself

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Hi @pkroberts

What is it you need help with? we'd be glad to be of assistance.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Niels
Hooked

Oh, good luck with that.

Tried responding to Support Ticket Plusnet opened for me regarding my upgrade to fibre.

They then closed the ticket before fulfilling the order. No way of opening a new ticket that I could discover.

Everything on the 'support' sect of the website pointed me at opening an Online Chat or calling.

Online Chat doesn't work - permanently greyed out.

So I risked an increase in blood pressure and called.

The relentlessly 'chummy' tones of the bot-voice apologised for the long delays due to 'unusually high' call levels - he's done that every time I've called - seems call levels are high as usual, rather than 'unusually'...

He cheerily suggested I went online to find an answer, or raise a Support Ticket!!! 

Thing is, I've been with Plusnet for over 10 years and (foolishly?) feel a kind of loyalty towards them.

If only that feeling was reciprocated.

pkroberts
Dabbler

I pay by direct debit and have recently 'switched' bank accounts, so the direct debit should have automatically have been changed to my new bank, however I received an email from customer services informing me that my stored card details are no longer valid. I've never paid by card, so clearly this has the potential to turn into a massive [-Censored-]-up. You can see, I hope, why I would want a record of any conversation relating to this.

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@pkroberts wrote:

I pay by direct debit and have recently 'switched' bank accounts, so the direct debit should have automatically have been changed to my new bank,

Would you mind sending me your username via PM, I'm happy to sort this for you.

however I received an email from customer services informing me that my stored card details are no longer valid. I've never paid by card, so clearly this has the potential to turn into a massive [-Censored-]-up. You can see, I hope, why I would want a record of any conversation relating to this.

Sure, no problem at all, however even if you called the call would be recorded and you'd be able to request a copy at anytime anyway should you wish.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager