cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant broadband disconnects since last night - any connection to weather?

fourtracker80
Grafter

Re: Constant broadband disconnects since last night - any connection to weather?

Ah damn..
When I clicked that link it took me to a message saying the following (and this is without me being asked any questions):
Thanks, you've given us all the information we need to investigate your problem
A Ticket has been raised to our Faults Team with these details. We'll contact you as soon as we have more information and let you know what happens next.
In the meantime, we'll run some more tests on your telephone line over the next 24 hours.
You can help us by:
Leaving your equipment plugged in and switched on.
Making sure you've given us a contact number we can reach you on. If you've given us a mobile number we'll text you to keep you updated.
Please contact us if you need to provide a different contact number, or if there's any change to the problem you're having.
Broadband Troubleshooter Unavailable
There is currently a fault open in our systems for your line. This may be as a result of an old fault, or a system error.
A problem has been raised, and will be investigated by our developers. In the meantime, if you're still having problems with your broadband please give us a call.

Does this mean the fault is now showing on your system or should I call?
thanks again
Mark
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Constant broadband disconnects since last night - any connection to weather?

Hi Mark,
It looks as though a previous fault report has got stuck somewhere in the back end. I've raised a manual ticket directly to the Fault Team, this can be tracked on Ticket: 88765597.
I'll see if I can get this picked up ASAP for you.
fourtracker80
Grafter

Thanks Chris, really appreciate that.
Mark