Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection pretty much dead

BestPump
Grafter

Connection pretty much dead

Hi All,
I've logged a fault via my online account and I've spoken to telephone support. I am typing this by connecting from our office via my mobile phone.
Our Plusnet connection has been varying from no connection to very slow connection to connected but no traffic.
This has been ongoing since Thursday last week and we have lost about 3 or 4 days of business as a result.
Our accounts and customer data are all hosted online so we have had little access to do any work.
My own home connection is with Plusnet too and I live about a mile from our office and my home connection is pretty much the same.
Just sharing my frustration at the lack of progress on this fault being resolved and our business being damaged!
Jeff
6 REPLIES 6
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Connection pretty much dead

Hi BestPump,
I have nudged one of the biz team to progress this. You should get a call and an update on your ticket shortly.
Jojo Smiley
BestPump
Grafter

Thanks Jojo.
We appear to be back in business. Received a call from Jake in your support team in the last few minutes too.
This is the first fault I've experienced with Plusnet over the last 7 years so don't want folks to think problems are common.
Thanks for your help and hoping we can stay connected!
Regards,
Jeff
BestPump
Grafter

Arrgghh! It's gone again!
Could you nudge again? It seemed to work for 5 minutes.
Jeff
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Oh, no way! I've just messaged them to take another look.
Jojo
Jake
Grafter

Jeff,
As discussed, connection should be ok now, but please update the ticket if you've any further problems.
Thanks
BestPump
Grafter

Hi All,
On Friday afternoon around 2pm, our office connection completely died and as far as I know, is still dead.
My home connection (about 1 mile from the office) is extremely slow and was practically unusable last night with four figure ping times.
This morning, my home connection is a bit better but ping times are at least 197ms.
I'll check the office later and update the ticket.
Jeff