cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection graphs

cbcadmin
Grafter

Connection graphs

Do Plusnet still supply connection graphs?
I think this is/was one :-
http://ccgi.psmith12.plus.com/visradius/generated/image13293861531760.png

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Vodafone FTTP via THG3000 & Three via ZTE MF286D

Previously - NowTV, John Lewis, Shell Energy, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
4 REPLIES 4
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Connection graphs

That link no longer goes to a graph. If it's a Visual Radius graph you are after, then a Plusnet CRT rep can usually provide a current one but they are only usually available for about a month.
cbcadmin
Grafter

I'm aware the link no longer works, but unsure why. Perhaps it is down to your last sentence i.e. they are only available for a month. Or is that they are only requestable for a month?
Anyway is there a Plusnet Cathode Ray Tube Rep that can help please?

Previously - NowTV, John Lewis, Shell Energy, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

To be a bit clearer, they only remain visible for about a month. I don't know how soon that a Customer Relations Team rep can get to you, I know they are up to their eyeballs at present (and they are only around in office type hours) often until 8pm..
cbcadmin
Grafter

That explains why the example I posted isn't visible, as it is a few years old. Wink
Yes, I am sure the staff are busy. No doubt their numbers have been cut as well as their hours. Sad