Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection dropping, unable report the fault

redsox9
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Connection dropping, unable report the fault

Thanks. No changes made to my internet setup.
Available for engineer today Friday am/pm, Saturday am and Monday am/pm.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @redsox9

I'm really sorry to see you're still having issues. I can see we've booked an engineer and updated the appointment details onto the ticket ref 217679587. Let us know as always how it goes and fingers crossed the problem's sorted this time. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
redsox9
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

My Internet connection has now been stable for 72 hours. Thanks to the Plusnet help team for speedily arranging an engineer visit for the third time in as many weeks. I am reminded of the old light bulb replacement story.  How many engineers does it take to fix a flaky Openreach line? Three so far in my case.  The last one was more thorough than the others.  He checked my wiring and then went off to the exchange from where he phoned, three hours after he knocked on my door, to say that he had located the fault and fixed it. I hope the drop outs have gone for good. But I shall keep a close eye on the line for the next couple of weeks.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for letting us know @redsox9

The honest truth is that some engineers do do a better a job than others, all we can really do from our end is to raise the faults with Openreach, they then assign available engineers to the job. Let us know if you have any further issues though and we'll be happy to investigate. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds