cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Lost

mrmarkus1981
Grafter

Connection Lost

After a year and a half (or so) with Plusnet my broadband stopped working this morning for the 1st time.
I got a BT wholesale page up advising that there was a problem, i waited 5 mins and rebooted my router and it came back up again, has anyone seen this before?
This had better not be the start of an ever dropping connection which seems to becoming more common, i dont think i could handle waiting for the faults team.
Fingers crossed
3 REPLIES 3
W1ngD1ngs
Grafter

Re: Connection Lost

@mrmarkus1981, just hope you never need to have a "BT Engineer" visit! Or maybe four of them on seven different occasions!  Cheesy
mrmarkus1981
Grafter

A friend of mine who i recommended has had sever problerms since day 1 (October 2009). He had an engineer out who seemed to know what he was doing, recognised the fault and advised that BT were going to be digging up a road nearby to fix the problem.
Low and behold Plusnet sent an email to him this morning saying they wanted to send another 'Engineer' to do some work at the exchange, left hand right hand and all that!!!!!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

PN were playing around a lot with routers in London today, do you know what one you were on?