Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Issue - Urgent Plusnet Assistance Required

Joey0027
Grafter

Connection Issue - Urgent Plusnet Assistance Required

Good afternoon
As of 16/10/15, I started to experience connection drops every few minutes wherby the broadband & internet lights go out on the router for several minutes (wired connection). I contacted you via your chat service which was difficult due to the continual connection drops & you sent a replacement router. This was connected yesterday but as you will see I am continuing to experience connection drops every few minutes. Have any changes been made to my account your end which would be causing this problem. I can confirm that no changes have been made this end.
I have changed all the cabling, filter & also connected the router direct to the test socket, all of which has been to no avail.
I have raised a question ( #112959074 ) but unfortunately this has not been updated.
I would be most grateful if you could have somebody look at this at your earliest convenience.
Many thanks for your assistance & I look forward to hearing from you.
2 REPLIES 2
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Connection Issue - Urgent Plusnet Assistance Required

We picked up your ticket, looks like our faults team want to bring out an engineer. Are you ok to respond to the ticket with your availability?
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Joey0027
Grafter

Re: Connection Issue - Urgent Plusnet Assistance Required

Many thanks Matty.
The problem seems to have rectified itself, I have updated the ticket to this effect.
Thanks again for your help.