cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conection woes.

abundantcores

Conection woes.

Hi, 3 weeks ago i had a fault on the line that took more than a week to fix, everything has been going well. until yesterday, i have no dial tone on my phone line, when pepole try to phone me is says i'm engaged, my internet lasts for 1 minute and then cuts off for 5 minutes, lasts another minute and cuts off again....
problems problems problems... i have added to the support ticket that was still open from the last problem, no response yet.
please help, very frustrated, can't get anything done, again.
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Conection woes.

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about the issue. Line tests are showing a potential disconnection of the line which fits in with the symptoms you've experienced.
I've raised a fault for you and we should have a response within 72 working hours.
I'll update ticket 76919141 shortly for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
abundantcores

Thanks Adam Smiley
Did you do something on the line? i just had a phone call, a lot of static and noise on the line that time, i could not hear anything that was said because of all the noise, i went back to the line to test it every minute or so, once there was a loud whistling, like a siren, checked it again another minute later and the dial tone is back, as clear as a bell, and my internet seems to be holding, for now, fingers crossed.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem,
I've checked the fault notes and can see the engineers believed it had been fixed remotely a couple of hours after I raised the fault this morning Nice to see an issue like that turned around so quickly before the weekend Smiley
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
abundantcores

Indeed, its was fast, thanks again. Smiley