cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Concentrator not reachable' on connecting to internet (unlimited fibre)

jameshalfpenny
Dabbler

'Concentrator not reachable' on connecting to internet (unlimited fibre)

Hi,
This is a problem we've had for a while, by which I mean since we moved to plusnet. When our connection drops, or I restart the router, it takes a long time to connect by itself, or cannot connect on its own. During this time, when I login to the router and attempt to connect manually it fails, and a 'concentrator not reachable' error appears at the top of the router homepage (as shown in attachment). After a period of doing this it eventually connects to the internet. It's not a massive problem, as the connection doesn't drop often and I know how to deal with it when it does happen, but wouldn't mind getting to the bottom of it as I'm often at uni, and the rest of my family aren't as tech-savvy and won't really know how to deal with it! I was wondering if it was a fault with the line, or is it a common issue?
Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Re: 'Concentrator not reachable' on connecting to internet (unlimited fibre)

I think you may be hitting this issue http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,114808.msg989806.html#msg989806 .
It's a known problem and is currenly under investigation.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.