cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compensation for loss of service

FIXED
ninaf88

Compensation for loss of service

Today i had a fault resolved that has been ongoing since November 13th. I have had 3 open reach engineers at my property, which i have had to miss work for, a missed engineer appointment and lastly a new router. Since November i have had extremely unstable internet and it has been unusable to me and my family. It has prevented us from completing work, homework, using our streaming services, making calls and messaging people, smart appliances and prevented my completing my usual online food shop and made online Christmas shopping impossible. Today, plusnet offered me a credit to my account of the cost of my internet for the month which i find unacceptable. The lack of internet has very much impacted mine and my family’s life and i feel like the offer of this minimal compensation is poor and would like the offer reviewed again before i made a formal complaint.
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Compensation for loss of service

Fix

Thanks for your post @ninaf88 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to see you've had issues with your connection.

I've reviewed this for you and I've made you an offer for compensation. I've created a support ticket on your account with my response you can view and respond to by going Here.

If you can post back once you've replied over there, I'll make sure we pick this back up for you as soon as we can.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ninaf88

Thank you for your quick response and new offer of compensation which i have accepted.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No problem @ninaf88

Let us know if you have further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet