cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coming soon to a website near you...

geewizz
Grafter

Re: Coming soon to a website near you...

Allow me to share a small but delightful part of my youth with you.

James
Grafter

Hehe.  I knew it was coming but still a bit of a shock!
moemoff
Grafter

Dont worry .. its a safe looking design ..  meaning simple and uncomplicated to use. Family orientated and not off-puting IMHO. I like it.
James
Grafter

Yup, very fond of it myself Smiley
petlew
Pro
Fixes: 2

New Community layout

Quite like the new Community layout and colour scheme. But not keen on the new on the main Plus pages, with their cartoon like childish pictograms, and that header, Oh c'mon Plus its not Magic Roundabout, its a professional website, you can do better.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Colin
Grafter

"Who do you think you are kidding..." oh, wait... not that programme with Arthur Lowe.
moemoff
Grafter

BTW .. could someone create a button in MY ACCOUNT to take you directly to DATA TRANSFER USAGE  rather than having to go to account summary
James
Grafter

Heya,
That'll come under the My Account work that we're in the course of tackling, or rather our Web Team are!
So, next in line Smiley
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Love the new website.  It's a fresh looking design. Well done to all.  Grin Grin
Not applicable

Quote from: Jameseh
Hehe.  I knew it was coming but still a bit of a shock!

Ditto - woke me up even though I was expecting it!
Santiago
Grafter

"Oh Dear", said Mr Grumpy, "I don't like it". "You will get used to it though" said Mr Clever.
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Quote from: artmo
Love the new website.  It's a fresh looking design. Well done to all.  Grin Grin

likewise Smiley
... prefer the 'slightly-thinner' plus sign that comes up on the tab bar (favicon?) and the green-magenta contrast on the portal (online-support) is a "little" strong (a more sage-y green perhaps?) but overall it's a notable / memorable marque.
Well done guys.

Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Like the now obvious click to get back to the main site from community.
Threw me a bit on the main site, got to members area and looked for the phone link on the top - whats no links, I suppose they didnt really need duplicating as they were on the LH side, but it did at least stop me clicking on the wrong items when trying to get to the itemised list of calls
from community home, the links to the old systems, i.e. free-online and force 9 still take you back to the old sites, still no change there, not an obvious link back to PlussNet
Smiley Cool
petlew
Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: pierre_pierre

not an obvious link back to PlussNet

Wazzat just alongside the plusnet logo then?
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Even though I'd seen and commented on some of the 'fragments' of the new look - it was still a bit of a bonus to see it all finally revealed.  I really like the new look, lots of potential for even better things yet to come?
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.