cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed a ticket, but needed to add info and close.

mgillespie
Grafter

Closed a ticket, but needed to add info and close.

There was me thinking that clicking close ticket would allow me to put a reason for closing.  Nope, closed and no way to add any extra info...
Ticket: 81204625
I don't need any further BT investigations on this, found the fault myself.  Loose connection in the master socket.  Previous owner maybe.  Sorted it myself, and now my connection is stable, with no rising CRC error counts, and a quiet line.
4 REPLIES 4
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Closed a ticket, but needed to add info and close.

Thanks for letting us know.
Don't worry that you've closed your Support Ticket, as long as everything is working as it should do, that's the most important thing Smiley
I'll pass on your feedback with regards to the 'Close Ticket' function to allow you to add final notes.
mgillespie
Grafter

I think a BT call may have been booked on this tivkey , so if you can ensure that it's fully cancelled and no further BT work scheduled that would be grand...
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Ah - thanks for making me aware of that.
I'm out of the office at the moment, but I'll get onto that first thing in the morning and I'll get any scheduled visits cancelled off.
I'll pop a further post on here to let you know once that's been sorted out for you.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've closed the fault with our suppliers so no engineers will be assigned for further investigation.
If you require any further support/help, please do let us know.