cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citrix Secure Gateway

russhuntington2

Citrix Secure Gateway

Hi - has anyone had any issues using a Citrix Secure Gateway connection over a Fibre (or other connection)?
I recently switched from ADSL to Fibre with an updated plusnet router (same model), and my Cisco VPN has continued to work fine, but the Citrix Secure Gateway connection no longer works. Interestingly, the Citrix connection does work when tethering to a mobile phone (eliminating the plusnet router).
Any pointers on this would be greatly appreciated!
4 REPLIES 4
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Citrix Secure Gateway

Hi russhuntington2,
Have you set the DNS within the VPN to our DNS address?
What error message do you get? Or what is it exactly that happens when the connection does fail?
russhuntington2

Hi Chris,
I haven't actually changed anything, simply because it all worked fine but the replacement router was sent. The Citrix VPN actually appears to connect and authenticate fine, but after that process is complete it cannot communicate with 'internal' servers via a browser or windows explorer.
I am unable to locate any error messages anywhere, probably not looking in the right place!
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

That's odd, especially since it connects and authenticates.
I'm not sure if Citrix VPN uses Java, but it might be worth trying to put the URL as an exception in the Java Control panel? Something I've tried before, but not sure if that will help things?
russhuntington2

Thanks - I've give that a go a bit later on!