cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrisding's Broadband Speed Issues

chrisding

Chrisding's Broadband Speed Issues

Hi been with plusnet 5 month and how i wish i wasnt, had slow b/b speed for ten weeks now download speeds of 239kbps only. Had bt in had all wirirng checked new modem and pc checked at shop all equipment in fine working order, only common denominator is PLUSNET i dont think they have capacity to cover there liabilty, when i first got it in my download speed was 1377kbps but that only lasted 4 weeks, now had this problem for over 10 weeks that plusnet cant solve,but they have no problem removing funds from my bank account every month.Looking on here and talking to other poor fools who have been taken in by plusnets lies im not the only one who has this problem and nobody i know has had the problem fixed, just seems get on with it and enjoy our exspensive and inferior.service .What a wonderful company
jim:green title changed to suit split off thread mod:end
5 REPLIES 5
MJN
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Broadband Speed Issues

Hi Chris,
You'd be better off starting your own thread if you're after support as it's not really fair on Graeme to cloud his plea for help with a whinge!
Mathew
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Broadband Speed Issues

Split off
chrisding

Re: Chrisding's Broadband Speed Issues

was not  trying to butt in on anybodys thread but airing a opinion on the chances of anybody getting satisfaction from plusnet
MJN
Pro
Fixes: 5

There are lots of willing customers and some Plusnet staff only too pleased to help here so you might as well make the most of it - the stage is all yours! Even though you might not have had much luck in the past it seems a waste of an opportunity not to at least have another go.
I'll start the ball rolling and ask you to post your router stats. If this means nothing to you shout and we can take it one step at a time.
Mathew
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi chrisding,
The engineer came on the 26th and as we can see the line became a lot more stable, but then on Saturday it all started again, as you can see from that graph below. Did you make any changes on Saturday, like plugging into an extension?
Jojo Smiley