cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing over to Fibre, no email comformation

Jobirt55
Dabbler

Re: Changing over to Fibre, no email comformation

Hi, I still haven’t had any updates on change over to Fibre, as it is now the end of the month I thought I would get some kind of communication. 

I am also still waiting to hear what is happening about the billing errors! 

Any suggestions.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @Jobirt55 ,

Thanks for your post.

We're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

As my response contains account specific information, I've sent it as a ticket which can be found here.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Jobirt55
Dabbler

I have been in contact yet again, to discuss an issue about loss of access to Catch up TV 
now had a “question” / ticket mentioning about me leaving Plusnet! 
At no time have I mentioned cancelling my contract, I have only just upgraded to Fibre! 
What is going on????Huh

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak): Full quote of preceding post removed as per the forum rules
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

Sorry for the confusion of the mention of retention or cancelling, this is as the upgrade to fibre is being handled by the same department which is how I think the confusion arose. So don't worry nothing is being done to cancel the services. 

It looks like we do need to speak with you to discuss a way forward with an issue preventing the upgrade to fibre, please let me know if there's a preferred time and I'll get that arranged. 

With regards to the issue with catchup TV it looks like that might only be affecting one of your devices, would that be correct? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Jobirt55
Dabbler

Thank you Adam, we have/ are upgrading to fibre. I was just concerned that the message mentioned leaving plus net.

I am very frustrated that Plusnet cannot sort out my account/ billing

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Jobirt55,

I've raised a ticket response via your account concerning this issue, which can be viewed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Jobirt55
Dabbler

Well nothing is any better.

Yes we have Faster broadband as apparently we have been switched to Fibre.

I still have had no “contract” confirming the cost.

I was reassured that my account would be frozen until the Plusnet new billing system has been sorted, but no! 

I have had payments taken out of my bank every month & infact 2 payments in November! 

All I get told is it’s the new billing system & nothing can be done! How ridiculous, why should plusnet continue to take payments after I have been told the account is frozen?

I have been told a supervisor will call me back between 09.00hrs & 10.00hrs in the morning!

Watch this space! I really do not have time to sit in & wait about, after all the time I have spent trying to get through on customer service.

I am seriously thinking of leaving Plusnet, I seriously think that being a loyal customer certainly does not pay! 

I would be so grateful if anyone can suggest what else I can do. 

I am fed up with the agents apologising every time I contact them, I need to speak to someone who can do something to get this sorted!

Ideas? 

Jobirt55
Dabbler

So much for a call back! 

Come on Plus net this is useless!

How can I get my problem sorted?

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

HI @Jobirt55

Thank you for getting in touch and I do apologise that your issue is still ongoing.

I have responded to you via the ticket on your account here

If you need any further assistance in the meantime please get in touch.