cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to unlimited

tonyappuk
Dabbler

Change to unlimited

On 31.12.13 I changed to ADSL2+ and since then I have been awaiting my local exchange to be upgraded to fibre before I went to unlimited.. It has said November 2014 for a few weeks now but no sign of work around my local green box. Rather than wait until fibre is available I think I should change to unlimited now since I'm getting near my 60GB limit most months.  Can that be initiated here on the forum please, provided of course that the cost is the same (or less) than the legacy Extra I am on at the moment? Thanks.
Tony
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Change to unlimited

Hi there tonyappuk,
You can actually request the <a href="https://portal.plus.net/upgrade_process.html?memberheader=upgrade">change of account type</a> yourself.
Once requested the change will go through on the next billing date (the 16th in your case) and I'm glad to say you'll find you'll be making a good saving on the monthly subscription too.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
tonyappuk
Dabbler

Re: Change to unlimited

Adam
Thanks for the info. The deed is done and in due course I should start saving money.
Tony