cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to ADSL2+

tonyappuk
Dabbler

Change to ADSL2+

My exchange has just been upgraded to 21cn and I would like to take advantage of an increased upstream and downstream speed. Since I am presently on the legacy product "Extra" I anticipate there being no change in cost from £19.49 a month but my account would change to "Unlimited". Is this correct, please? Tony
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Change to ADSL2+

I'll get the order placed to move you to 21CN. It's a 5 working day order, so with the bank holiday tomorrow it'll complete towards the back end of next week.
You can stay on Extra if you like, we won't make any changes to your account other than upping you to 21CN. If you did want to change to Unlimited, you can do so on the website or give our customer options team a call.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
tonyappuk
Dabbler

Thanks, Chris.What, if any would be the advantage to me of "Unlimited" over "Extra" if any and would the cost be the same?
Tony
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi tony, it's pretty much the data usage being unlimited though there's also no rate limits on any protocols on Unlimited as well so it's got that going for it. It may well also be cheaper for you.