cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

Jmason1988

Cashback

Hi,

I signed up last year when there was a £75 cash back offer. I completed the process and received an email to say that they would send a cheque within 60 days but i have not received anything - could somebody please advise? I have tried to call but was unable to stay on hold longer than 20 minutes at the time and could not get the online chat to work. Any help would be much appreciated.
9 REPLIES 9
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Cashback

Hi there, first of all a warm welcome to the community forums.

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your cash back yet. We're unable to chase this up or redeem this for you because the offer has now expired as per our terms and conditions this needed to be chased up within 2 months.

I apologise for any disappointment caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Jmason1988

That is extremely disappointing to hear. I will not be continuing to use Plus Net once my contract is up.

I know I took a lot longer tHan two months but if I was supposed to chase within two months why did it say in my confirmation email to allow up to 60 days to arrive (see attached image)? Surely waiting for the 60 days used up all of the two months I had to chase this?
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

@Anoush,

Maybe you'd like to reconsider your response?

From what the OP says, they followed the procedure and had the cash back confirmed. Given that PN said allow 60 days for the cheque, then you would not have chased it up until that had expired! Now you say you can't chase it up AFTER the 60 days!!!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

I would consider that having had confirmation of Cashback and expected payment times from Plusnet, that Plusnet are in default for not complying with their side of the contract.  If Plusnet do not review their response consider taking further action via the Small Claims court.

M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

@Jmason1988 - I've had a word with one of my colleagues from Marketing, and in light of this, we should be able to post out a new cheque for you. I've processed an escalation to Marketing now, detailing the situation.

We expect to hear back within the next 5 working days and we'll provide you with an update via your account here.

I apologise for the frustration caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thank you for your patience @Jmason1988

I've just heard back from Marketing following the escalation I've raised. Confirmation that you should receive your £75 cheque within 14 working days. Please let me know as soon as possible if the cheque doesn't arrive.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

That's better. Good work @AnoushSmiley

Jmason1988

Thank you for your help and escalating this it is much appreciated. Also thank you everyone else who answered with advice etc.
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

No problems Smiley