cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant connect

rallyguy

Cant connect

Hi all,had to have a new router due to what i thought was the old one breaking down.The new one is the Thompson technicolour, i have tried to set it up but cannot connect to the internet,power light goes green,ehternet light flashes as does the broadband but no light on the internet.Bt says the line is ok and plusnet cannot find a problem,been a week now anyone out there got any advise.Cheers.
2 REPLIES 2
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

Re: Cant connect

but no light on the internet

That's a bit odd!. I would have expected the Internet light to be either Green ( and flashing ) or solid Red.
Have you configured the router with your Plusnet details or are you just letting it self-configure ?
Do you have a normal ADSL connection or is it Fibre ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Cant connect

Hi there,
Just checked and you've an ongoing 20-plus hour connection at the moment, I guess that's with different hardware?
The 4 port is on the TR69 platform so if you plug it into the power then reset it, then plug it into the phone and leave it for 15 minutes or so it should be all configured and online when you get back to it?