cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot migrate to PN from Pipex?

Ash07
Dabbler

Cannot migrate to PN from Pipex?

Hi. My contract ends with Pipex on 14th Aug so I asked for my MAC a few weeks back. I signed up with PN with MAC code and chose migration date of 14th. I then got a message saying order had failed because my current ISP provider has ceased their service. My connection with Pipex is still active on the line I wanted to migrate to PN and I checked with Pipex and they say there is no cease on the line, just the MAC code that I confirmed was correct. Order was retried and failed again as the asset shows not to be current.  Huh
I'm confused as to what to do now. Support ticket suggested to contact Pipex again or BT but I don’t know what I asking them? My internet is working on the line so there is no fault! I just want rid of Pipex Tongue Please!
Is it possible Pipex having done something with the tag on the line to prevent me from moving ISP even though they gave me a MAC code?
Has anyone else had these troubles with Pipex or other ISP’s?
Any help would be most grateful and if a rep is interested, ticket no 22432217.
Thanks
-Ash-
2 REPLIES 2
dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

Re: Cannot migrate to PN from Pipex?

Hi,
I'm sorry for the confusion here, I'm not sure exactly what the problem was but the good news the order is now in progress and is due to complete as requested on 14th August.
Dave Tomlinson
Enterprise Architect - Network & OSS
Plusnet Technology
Ash07
Dabbler

Re: Cannot migrate to PN from Pipex?

Grin Thanks Dave. I look forward to joining PlusNet.