cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login and no internet

bdo21

Cannot login and no internet

I have had a plusnet account for over a decade and I have now lost my internet connection and when I try to login to the plusnet website from a different internet connection, it says my account details are invalid.  A couple of weeks ago, I updated the email address on my account and I browsed FTTC upgrades a couple of weeks ago but didn't end up ordering - neither of these points should have impacted my internet connection.

Given I can't login, I have tried calling plusnet but they aren't answering their phones (despite what the website says about the call centre being open at the moment).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Cannot login and no internet

@bdo21  Welcome to the forum.

Is your phone with Plusnet and still working?

Which Hub do you have a and what are the lights showing?

Please do not be offended for the suggestion but I have come across cases where the wrong username or password has been used to try to log into an account, the classic is to use the wireless password.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

bdo21

Re: Cannot login and no internet

Thanks.  I was about to give an update - someone in the office had tried accessing the bill and reset the password without realising (despite the website clearly stating it) that this would change the internet connection password as well.  Once we figured out the new password, it worked (but the change password function is unresponsive at the moment for some reason).

Thanks for your reply.