Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you check for me please

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Can you check for me please

Hi PN staff
My ADSL2+ had been rock, solid and stable for 6 days in a row with steady SNR of 1.1dB and didn't lose any connection yet so far. The BT Profile and PN Profile was the same for 6 days in a row, everything looking so good. I had ran bt speedtester and got good sync speed for my 32.5dB downstream line attenuation. Also that SNR 1.1dB is steady and still ongoing 6 days connected.
Sync: 18043K
BT IP: 15918K
PN IP: 15000K
Can PN staff please double check with my connection log to see if it was stable for 6 days ongoing without any dropping out and post the latest connection log here please?

4 REPLIES 4
itsme
Grafter

Re: Can you check for me please

Have you got a problem, if not why are you wasting PN staff time? The cost to PN to do this will mean that they will be running at a lost for your account this month.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

No, I don't have any problem. Everything is fine. I only asking PN staff to check the connection logs to see if there any dropping out ? Cos We can't trust the router itself if the log is true or false. It won't hurt any harm of asking PN staff as it their job to check to ensure everything is right. I pay for my service, so, let PN staff check my connection logs. Last time jojo posted a connection log (I think 7 days ago) as it was dropping all over the place.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi goldenadsl,
I've upped your profile to 15900 to allow for you BT profile.
Jojo Smiley
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Thanks jo Smiley I am glad my line is now stable much better than before after replaced a brand new ADSL socket.