cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can`t send e-mails

CapMan
Dabbler

Can`t send e-mails

Don`t know if this is in the right section or not so here goes.
Well the simplest way to put it is I can receive e-mails but I can`t send any. Any help would be willingly accepted.
This is the error message I get
An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Quick note.', Account: 'mail.plus.net', Server: 'relay.plus.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0B
Keith.
6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Can`t send e-mails

I am guessing a bit here but it is possible that it isn't setup correctly
This is the link to the help page https://www.plus.net/support/email/setup/email_setup_guide.shtml and you can select your email  application from there.
However I have the impression from the error that you have setup the account name as mail.plus.net whereas it should be your username
CapMan
Dabbler

Its OK it was me having a blonde moment when I set up the account in Windows Mails I put the e-mail address as .net instead of .com
Keith.
firefly2
Grafter

oh CapMan....cheeky cheeky !!!! do you think that blonds have no brains Huh Shocked
CapMan
Dabbler

Sorry no afence mean`t  Cry I was tied at the time I posted and that was the first thing that came into my head.
Keith.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Quote from: firefly2
oh CapMan....cheeky cheeky !!!! do you think that blonds have no brains Huh Shocked

any way ladies should be tucked up in bed at that time in the morning - or was it too hot  Cheesy
firefly2
Grafter

pierre_pierre... you are old fashioned. ..more likely to be found watering the  baskets or tubs at that time. yes it is hot-- loveleeee. Smiley